WHO ARE WE
As our founder Montague Burton once said: “Good clothes develop a man's self-respect”. And through hard work, dedication and a focus on innovation, Burton Menswear strives to deliver quality in every aspect of its business. Dorothy Perkins, the women’s fashion brand that sits alongside Burton offers signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, their collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable.
Dorothy Perkins and Burton are full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
We are looking for a Visual Operations Assistant to assist the production team with looking after the essential parts of the process of getting graphics to stores in a timely manner.
DAY TO DAY
• Supporting the head office team by using PWT (Print Workflow Tool) to manage both brands graphic requests ensuring stock levels are tracked and presenting stockpile levels to Visual Operations Co-ordinator, ordering re-print jobs when necessary
• Process new store opening packs and graphic requests (weekly or when requested), liaising with the field team, and being responsible for the stores receiving the requested items arrive within necessary timescales.
• Assisting with store audits for equipment roll outs / Adhoc jobs, liaising closely with the field team and retail operations
• Raising and completeing purchase orders
• General admin: stationary ordering, organising meetings, diaries and communication including booking and confirming meeting rooms for the Brand Team.
• Booking and confirming team travel including flights, hotels and car hire for the field and head office team
• Must have previous admin or office experience
• Relevant retail experience
• Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks
• A keen eye for detail, efficient at inputting data accurately
• Enthusiastic and outgoing approach
• Ability to show initiative
• Strong interest in fashion and Visual Merchandising
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays during Summer!
25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Events to support our diverse range of charities