We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins/Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
Our External Business Managers have overall responsibility for managing and delivering KPI performance within a department store (e.g. Debenhams/Co-Op/House of Fraser/Independent department store)
• You will be a true Brand Ambassador, setting a great example to your team
• You analyse reports and data according to the store profile to confidently make robust, commercial decisions and maximise sales opportunities
• You will embrace the development of multi-channel advancements, understanding the commercial impact it has on our business
• You will communicate clear expectations to the teams to ensure an efficient day-to-day operation is delivered across all departments/locations
• You will establish a ‘one team’ mentality across all sites so there is a balance of support and expertise and sharing of best practice is encouraged
• You will manage time effectively to ensure priorities are balanced in all locations
• You ensure visual proposition, trading stance, promotions, etc. are implemented across all sites to Brand standards
• A genuine love of fashion and passion for our Brands
• Previous experience managing a retail brand, ideally fashion
• A strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities
• Proactive approach to self-development as well as motivating the team to continually develop
• Flexibility to manage changing priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.