We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins/Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
You will support the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the team to ensure they deliver the highest operational and visual standards along with an outstanding customer experience day in, day out.
• You will have an understanding of our customer and use your knowledge of product, marketplace and current fashion trends to make appropriate commercial decisions
• You will embrace the development of multi-channel advancements, understanding the commercial impact it has on our business
• You will continually seek opportunities to improve the store performance and work with the Manager to deliver results
• You will support a culture where well-being matters, good performance is recognised and help build a community which people want to be part of
• You will be fully accountable for all aspects of the store and team in the absence of the Manager
• A genuine love of fashion and passion for our Brands
• Previous management experience of driving sales in a retail environment
• Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial
• Confident and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and influence others
• Engaging and motivating leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback and develop individuals
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work, and the ability to manage changing priorities
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.