ABOUT DOROTHY PERKINS
We are a global multi channel business. Delivering good value fashionable pieces that consider how a woman wants to look and feel. Our personality is what helps us stand out against our competitors . We are confident stylish and make the perfect shopping buddy. We know about fashion, we know it changes and we’ll help customers make sense of it whatever their shape and style.
We are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join the team at Dorothy Perkins, the ideal candidate will have bags of enthusiasm and real passion to help drive us and themselves to the next level. Working across our digital channels you will be confident to take on projects working from concept to completion, ensuring you adhere to the DP personality and push boundaries creatively.
DAY TO DAY
- Artworking designs across international territories
- Working with the marketing team to create assets for social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including regular Instagram stories
- Cropping and resizing images for use across the site including Category Headers, Banners and Content Spots
- Working with marketing on affiliate banner artworking and regular paid social campaigns
- Understanding the expectations of managing the brief from design to final artwork
- Responding positively to feedback and amends
- Ensuring final assets conform to web standards
- Understanding the translation from desktop to mobile when designing
- Following all required sign-off procedures for any artwork
- Supporting the wider Digital Design Team with any other ad hoc asset requests
- Keeping up to date with competitor sites and completing regular market research
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels
- For this role you will need skills and experience in Photoshop and the basic of all Creative Suite software’s. A bonus but not required knowledge of Sketch and After Effects.
- Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator
- Excellent creative artworking skills
- High attention to detail/accuracy
- Can work on multiple tasks at any one given time
- Strong interest in Fashion and eCommerce
- Works well with others and is able to communicate well
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities